Friday 12 December 2014

Laughter dose:THE 5 FEET TALL SUPERSTAR AND HIS 7 FEET LONG TONGUE. 'THE KAMAAL R. KHAN'

THE 5 FEET TALL SUPERSTAR AND HIS 7 FEET LONG TONGUE.

Indian film actor Kamaal R Khan has made the nation crazy with his out of the box opinions on the famous microblogging website Twitter. The 39 year ol
d star is famous on Twitter, among Indian social media users, for his grim humor and interesting interaction with popular Bollywood actors.
The Ek Villain fame actor has been a part of many controversies, due to his social media posts, that set the entire cyber space ablaze. But, he did not let his enthusiasm levels go down and continues to rule the Twitter space with his epic Tweets.
So, here we bring to you a collection of some foolishly brilliant tweets from Kamaal that will surely make you go ROFL.

Kamaal R Khan: Even Saif Ali Khan, Zayed Khan n Fardeen Khan must leave their differences aside n do a film together to creat the history of biggest flop.

Kamaal R Khan: I just want to know who is this #Lukkha Roger Federer? Why are our stars so happy after meeting him? Is he a Don?

Kamaal R Khan: Priyanka Chopra is sexiest woman in Asia n Kushal Tondon is 2nd sexiest man in Asia. SoRahul Gandhi is most intelligent politician in Asia.

Kamaal R Khan: I don't review films of small actors like Rajnikant because ME ME ME KRK is no.1 critic of all time so this week no review from me.

Kamaal R Khan: 3 khans were together at the party of #IndiaTV so Arvind Kejriwal is right- Sab Mile Huwe Hain. 

Kamaal R Khan: I m really sorry to aunty @sonakshisinha Ji if I did say anything wrong about her. I respect her like my aunty n I shall always respect her.

Kamaal R Khan: If you are looking for a handsome boyfriend to celebrate #NewYear then better you book me in advance. Because I have too many offers 4date.

Kamaal R Khan: Gautam is really courageous boy who can flirt n kiss terrific looking girl Diandra. I shall kill myself before to even touch her #BiggBoss8

Kamaal R Khan: I promise to whole world if my all 3 up coming films will not become super hit then also I shall commit suicide. My directors are best.



No comments:

Post a Comment